Just as you took the initiative to be proactive with your health by addressing diet and lifestyle, I’m always trying to up my game in the coaching department to help support you better.
With everything that’s been going on, I’m more committed than ever about wanting to inspire you that small diet changes can bring big health rewards.
But let’s face it, changing old habits is hard.
Several of you have expressed the need for some extra support to fully embrace all of the diet and lifestyle changes that we discussed during our coaching.
Do any of the following statements resonate?
- You’re still working towards your goals but your motivation is a little wobbly. You’d like a little more support and accountability to help you get there.
- You’ve reached your goal but you struggle with old habits and maintaining your new healthy weight.
- You haven’t quite achieved your goals (yet) to but you’re seeing improvements and you want to keep on moving forward.
- You feel like you’ve dropped the ball and the familiar feelings of discouragement and negative self-talk are firmly back in the driver’s seat.
- Life has gotten in the way and your new habits and foods have taken the back seat «I’ll get back on next week»
- You’re a bit of a perfectionist and when you felt you weren’t able to do things 100%, you stopped doing them altogether.
- You’re doing pretty well but you feel like you need a little reset.
Contact me so we can work out how I can help support you towards your goals and to determine if you have any unused consultations left on your plan.
I’ve also set up monthly zoom meetings that will take place on the first Saturday of the month from 10:00 until 11:00 am
Zoom link here: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83066071810
These sessions are to ask questions, share tips and recipes or just hear from others that may be going through similar challenges.
Life is busy and messy.
Adopting a progress not perfection mindset along with a generous dose of self-kindness is always in order when adopting positive changes but most especially called for during these difficult times.
I’d love to hear your thoughts or if there is any other way I can help.